StreetSaw hoverboards are one of our top rated boards. The DailySaw self balancing scooter has a top speed of 10.5 mph, this thing can really cruise! The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Many overseas brands have issues meeting quality and safety standards. StreetSaw, on the other hand, is regarded as a premium brand.
With a very quick charge time of 60 to 90 minutes and a battery life of 5 to 6 hours, you can maximize your riding time. The battery meets high quality standards, it's made by the reputable Samsung/LG brand. Another cool feature is the optional bumpers to protect your hoverboard from dents and scratches. StreetSaw also makes a self balancing scooter with 10 inch wheels (good for handling rough surfaces) and another model with bluetooth capabilities.
The large array of scooters to choose from is a huge bonus, many other makers only carry a few. StreetSaw has a phenomenal return policy, guaranteeing money back with no strings attached.
Along with other 6.5 inch wheel hoverboards, the DailySaw board will have a tough time navigating rough terrains. Fortunately StreetSaw also offers the StabilitySaw with 10 inch wheels, which has no issue maneuvering on rugged ground. If you plan to use your hoverboard outdoors and venture off the beaten path from time to time, you definitely need 10' wheels.
I had a great time testing out the DailySaw by StreetSaw. I also tried out the StabilitySaw, FutureSaw and AlienSaw. One of the coolest things about StreetSaw is that they have such a large variety of models with different features. They definitely pay close attention to detail when designing their hoverboards.
Certain features like added ventilation for drainage on the underneath of the board show that these guys have thought their design though better than most other brands. When you check out the SteetSaw website, there's a chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the webpage. You'll find a knowledgeable StreetSaw technician here with answers to any questions you might have. This feature is huge for potential buyers that need access to reliable information before making a purchase. It's a level of customer service that is rare in this industry, and I really appreciated it.
Types of StreetSaw hoverboards:
- DailySaw: Affordable and highly popular model. Great battery life, quick charge times and fast top speeds.
- FutureSaw: Sleek design and uses same brushless motor technology as Tesla, also includes dual channel speaker.
- StabilitySaw: 10 inch wheels are ideal for riders navigating rough terrain.
- AlienSaw: Bluetooth technology allows riders to play music on the board's speakers through a smartphone. Suitable for heavier riders, has a weight capacity of 280 pounds.
- RockSaw: NEW model. All terrain capabilities, off road tires. Bluetooth enabled. Powered by two 400 watt motors. Top speed of 10.5 mph and can travel up to 12.5 miles on a single charge. More durable than other models, can support a 300 pound rider. UL 2272 certified.
- Speed: 10.5 mph
- Charge time: 60 - 90 minutes
- Battery life: 5-6 hours
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs
- Tilt: 20 degrees
- LED lights: Yes
- Charger included: Yes
- Bluetooth Capability: No